Last week we held regoUniversity in San Antonio, TX for CA PPM (Clarity PPM) training and consulting. And what a time. If you attended, thank you for coming and contributing to this extraordinary event.
“RegoU is simply the most informative conference on all aspects of the CA PPM solution. A must-attend for everyone from the early adopting team to the most experienced users.” —Jerry Vecchio, Chubb: PMO Lead
5 regoU Takeaways
1. Over 90% of participants reviewed the CA PPM training courses at or above 4/5 stars. Thank you for your overwhelming, positive feedback. We're so happy to be providing training you value. All regoUniversity courses are eligible for PMI credits. It's not too late to get yours.
“I have attended the last 2 years and find there is so much available it can be hard to decide which session to attend. I want to attend them all. As a CAPPM administrator I have gained valuable understanding of CAPPM and can better direct our path forward with CAPPM. Not to mention networking with other users is invaluable. Thank you Rego Consulting, well done.” —Mathew Ruck, Delta
2. Of the eighty PPM courses offered, our most popular presentations included roundtables of all types, Stage Gating, Portfolio Management, Building a Roadmap, Reporting Strategies, Setting up an RMO, and RM PM User Interface Tips & Tricks. Click here to access regoU presentation decks.
“As expected, the conference was great. You truly get the inside track on CA PPM.....the good, the bad, the ugly....and the "how to's". Loved being able to speak to the various Rego SME's on topics which interest me. Felt like some of the classes were a bit too short, but overall a great experience!” —Debra Corder, Gamestop: Sr. Manager
3. At Rego we value networking. We learn from each other's stories, and there couldn't have been a classier place to sit in conversation than the beautiful La Cantera Resort. On Tuesday night, Rego sponsored shuttles to visit the San Antonio Riverwalk and the Alamo—it was a night full of food and laughter. See more regoUniversity photos here.
“I have attended RU for 3 years (one more to graduate?). I always learn something from the classes, but I often learn even more from the connections that I have made. While sharing stories with others who attended, I learned about uploading data into Clarity (I have been told that I won't get my diploma until I start calling it CA PPM). We have been struggling with getting invoices entered into the system, and now we have another approach that will potentially solve one of our bigger headaches. Sitting around a fire pit and sharing our stories can be fun and informative. On a separate note, next year I am going to buy a t-shirt that says "RegoU Graduate, Class of '18".” —Stu Joseph, Chubb: Process Manager Metrics
4. What do you want more of? Please consider leaving a review for regoUniversity. We're collecting your feedback and planning regoU 2018. Some sneak peaks: longer classes, more TRUE beginner classes, and that extended lunch you've been dreaming of. What would you like us to keep doing at regoU?
"I attended Rego University for the following: 1) Learn some best practices from other companies. 2) Sharpen some technical skills that I rarely get a chance to use. 3) Meet other industry contacts and exchange ideas/best practices. I can check off all three items." —Greg H., Scottrade: Manager of Reporting Analysis
5. Before you know it, it will be time for regoUniversity 2018. Be the first to know when information is available, so you can build it into next year's budget. Click below to get priority access to regoU 2018 information.
“Networking, training, and industry knowledge in one! It was my first experience of Rego University. I was nervous about getting enough value as I was travelling from abroad. I needn't have worried as the Rego team of presenters were very knowledgeable. The sessions available varied across both functional and technical; and the labs allowed for some 1:1 time to discuss my environment. I have been able to bring back a wealth of information to share with my team. I would highly recommend Rego University for anyone that is using CA PPM.” —Lina Lawrence, Foxtel: Head of PMO Services
A special thank you to our partner-presenters: Meisterplan, Excers, and most especially CA, who provides the powerful decision-making software we spend our working-lives with: CA PPM.
"Rego has provided responsive, qualified CA PPM consulting help to us for a number of things both big and small over the last year. They've helped us do integrations of PPM with our other internal systems, provided system customization, performed data migration/data cleanup, and helped us with a number of complex issues. They are reasonably priced and are experts in their field. I only wish we could have known about them sooner!" –Anonymous
We hope to see you next year at regoU 2018.
"Outstanding conference in every way! Loved the presentations and especially the downloaded presentation docs—all done professionally & thoroughly & great content! Thanks, and I give an overall rating of: OUTSTANDING JOB—to the Rego team that put this conference together and to all the Instructors, and to the team that created all the presentation download docs!" –Matt Michala, Northwestern Mutual: Lead Technical Developer.