CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, and Rego are holding face-to-face sessions in a Roadshow across North America to discuss the exciting future of CA PPM (Clarity) and our long-term commitment to outstanding services and support.
CA PPM (Clarity) is here to stay. Come hear about the roadmap, and let us know how we can support you.
Our next roadshow is in Sacramento on February 6th at 1:30pm, and you have to RSVP if you'd like to join us.
RSVP FOR Sacramento Roadshow
February 6, 1:30 PM
CalSTRS Headquarters, 100 Waterfront Pl
West Sacramento, CA
Do you know about the PPM Global Alliance?
Rego is a founding member of the PPM Global Alliance—an international collective of expert PPM consultancies dedicated to delivering the highest standard in PPM software and services to organizations across the globe
- Passionately committed to increasing customer satisfaction
- Work together to achieve excellence
- Trust, openness, and integrity
- Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation in PPM
Benefits of Working with PPM Global Alliance
- Expert PPM Consultants (15+ years’ experience)
- Global Network of Software & Services Providers
- Shared Knowledge & Tools from Trusted Consultancies
Founding Members of PPM Global Alliance
Upgrading to CA PPM 15.1?
We've performed hundreds of upgrades for on-premise and on-demand CA PPM (Clarity) installations. Here's what we can tell you about the latest releases.
Upgrades from 15.x to 15.x versions are faster and easier:
- Average effort is 20-30% less than prior version upgrades
- Average duration is 10-20% faster
Why it's easy:
- No major changes in the workflow engine
- No major data model changes for Classic modules
- Most development is related to Modern UX functionality
We average two upgrades per week, and we're happy to help when you're ready to move up.
The Modern UX is a Journey
As the Modern UX develops, we're helping organizations plan their roadmap.
We recommend a crawl-walk-run approach, and we're happy to share what we've learned about using the Modern UX in tandem with Classic.
September 29—October 2
San Diego, CA
RegoUniversity is one of the most respected CA PPM (Clarity) and Agile conferences in the world, and it’s the best place to network with peers in your industry.
By attending the event you’ll have access to the same consultants who have helped to guide over 600 organizations in PPM and Agile, including 40% of Fortune 100 companies and 60% of Fortune 20 companies.
RegoUniversity 2019 Details
- Largest CA PPM learning event in the world
- Over 100 companies represented
- 2.5 days of training within multiple tracks: CA PPM functional basics, CA PPM governance, CA PPM technical basics, reporting (Jaspersoft/Power BI)
- Not-for-Profit rate at only $800 per person (early bird) and $1,100 (standard)
- Visit www.regoUniversity.com for more information
Want to hear about all this in person?
We'll continue to make announcements as we confirm future Roadshow events near you.
Let Rego Be Your Guide
Join us live and in-person at RegoUniversity in San Diego Sept 29-Oct 2 and learn from the expert guides who deliver Clarity PPM and Agile services to 60% of Fortune 20 companies. Act now to save $300 on Early Bird Pricing.
Rego also offers free health assessments, webinars, and half-day training classes for CA PPM (Clarity PPM) on Roadmaps in the Modern UX, Power BI, Portfolio Management, and Jaspersoft.
For a full list of Clarity Services, visit regoconsulting.com.