Demo CA PPM (Clarity) 15.5.1 and the new Mobile App in a Rego webinar whenever you want in our on demand webinar.
New features enable easier task management and roadmapping, secure mobile login, and some new Project Management Office (PMO) reports.
CA PPM 15.5.1 Release
The new features in the Clarity 15.5.1 release make it easier to assign, organize, and manage tasks with To-Do's, a To-Do scoreboard, and an updated Task Board layout. The release also enhances your ability to configure Roadmaps.
New 15.5.1 Features
- Task Management: To-Do Feature
- To-Do Item Owners and Due Dates
- New To-Do Item Scoreboard
- Task Board Features
- New Task Grid Layout
- New Project -Task Management – All Global Access Right
- Roadmaps Features
- Easy Access to Manage Options for Local Picklists
- Import PPM Investments as Roadmap Items
- Show or Hide Columns on your Roadmap board
- PMO Accelerator Reports
- Support for Jaspersoft 7.1
- New Roadmap Timeline Report
- New CA PPM Trending Report
The Clarity (CA PPM) Mobile App has been completely redesigned to work with new Clarity 15.5.1 features.
Mobile App Version 3.0
This updated version allows employees to enter time and submit timesheets with a variety of options for secure login authentication. Managers can review and approve timesheets and access some new time entry features.
New Mobile App Features
- Employees Enter Time and Submit Timesheets
- Managers Review and Approve Timesheets
- New Timesheet Entry Options
- Secure On Demand Portal
- Secure Mobile Logins On- and Off-Site
- PPM Login Options
- Login by Username
- Login with SSO
The latest version of the mobile app is only compatible with Clarity versions 22.214.171.124, or higher.
Watch When You're Ready
See all of these features in our on demand webinar whenever you've ready to watch.
Rego expert guides, Sara Garvey and Ross Hensel, walk us through the new features, address potential use cases, and answer questions from live webinar participants.